Weight Loss & Diabetes
The burden of obesity is huge and on the rise. We have all been duped into thinking weight gain is about calories (which it isn’t) and ignoring the real culprits; which could be refined foods, nutrient poor food, excessive snacking, poor sleep quality and lack of mindful eating. This is one of Dr Ashvy’s biggest areas of passion having lost 4 stones (28 kg) herself, and kept it off despite life’s various challengesIt Includes;
- Extensive health questionnaire and food diary
- 30 minute consultation including analysis of eating habits (physical and psychological)
- 30 minute follow up on line
- Management plan outlining all lifestyle prescriptions with complete meal plans
- Blood TestContact for Total cost.
I am dr. Ashvy Bhardwaj: a medical doctor, nutritionist, functional medicine expert, personal trainer and single mum.
Oh, and I am pretty good in the kitchen too!
I work with patients who have all manner of symptoms, getting to the root cause of their problem and offering lifestyle solutions that put these diseases in remission.
My patients have these things in common:
- They want to see one doctor who can fix all their health problems, and not keep on referring to other specialties.
- They know that the conventional “one size fits all” model hasn’t worked for them.
- They want regular contact with their doctor for support and advice along their transformative journey.
- They are completely ready, willing and able to transform their health.
“Our first consult was such a relief to me, finally someone who wanted to actually help me and was confident in their approach to do so.”
S. Moore, Ashford
“By taking a very measured and easy approach to my diet, I’ve actually managed to shift my mid riff. Years of fad diets couldn’t get these results!”
L. Bhatti, London
“I was so unhappy with all the drugs I was on. Over the time dr. Ashvy got me off most of my medicines including antidepressants.”
T. Smythe, Sydney