This has dramatically been on the rise these last few years; and there are suggestion of thyroid issues being related to insulin resistance. Another area of concern is that people are not being diagnosed accurately due to the large variety of lab ranges being used and the fact that allopathic testing is not thorough enough. Most NHS/ private endocrinologists may test for T3, T4 and TSH. That is it, whereas knowing nutrients such as Iodine, bromine and mercury can really help diagnose thyroid issues. This is a great consultation for those
- Still have symptoms of thyroid issues (energy, skin, bowels, periods, weight) despite ‘normal’ blood tests from their GP
- Are taking thyroid medicines but still can’t function well
- Are taking thyroid meds but really want to stop them or reduce the dose
- Extensive health questionnaire and food diary
- 30 minute consultation including thyroid examination
- 30 minute follow up on line
- Management plan outlining all lifestyle prescriptions.
- Blood Test
Contact for Total cost.