Directions0/0 steps made
- Prepare the legumes; soak in a small amount of salted water and change the water every 3-4 hours. Try and do this overnight.
- The following day, drain the legumes and boil in fresh water.
- When cooked, drain and transfer to a blender and add all the ingredients apart from the oil.
- Blitz remembering to scrape down the sides every so often.
- Then with the motor running, pulse whilst adding the olive oil. You can leave it chunkier if you don’t want to use so much oil, but the quantity I have given gives a smooth finish.
- This will keep in the fridge for up to a week and is a great dip to have in the fridge to eat with loads of crudités such as sliced cucumber, pepper, radish, spring onions, green beans chicory, radicchio etc