Directions0/0 steps made
- Dry roast the seeds, by placing a pan on a medium heat, without oil. Add the seeds and toss every 20-30 seconds as they can burn quite quickly
- Let them cool slightly and then crush with pestle and mortar or spice grinder
- In a food processor, add all the ingredients apart from the lemon juice (the zest can go in) and pulse till all combined
- Trickle in the lemon juice with the motor running, till the desired consistency is reached. I like my chutney a bit chunky. You may need more or less lemon juice depending on how big the apple is.
- This will keep in the fridge for about 7-10 days