Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat the oven to 200 ℃.
- Take the chicken breasts and either butterfly them or flatten out between two pieces of Clingfilm with a rolling pin
- Place in an oven dish and liberally douse with olive oil and seasoning.
- You can, of course, add dried herbs, paprika, garam masala, onion or garlic powder at this point
- Cover with foil and cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes depending on how thick the breasts are (a good free-range breast from a butcher should be at least 1.5 inches). Please don’t overcook.
- When the time is up, remove from the oven, keep the foil on and let it rest (it will keep cooking a bit, which is why I don’t give it too long in the oven)
- Take a large mixing bowl and whilst the meat is resting, finely slice the veg and add it to the bowl along with the rest of the ingredients
- When the chicken is cooled completely, shred with two forks or cut on the diagonal into thin slices and mix into the sauerkraut, vegetable and mayonnaise blend.