Directions0/0 steps made
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 ℃.
- Take a whole cauliflower. Cut into florets and then blitz in batches in a food processor. Please don’t over-process, as you will have cauliflower crumbs, not rice.
- When you have what closely resembles rice, put into a bowl and add liberal amounts of oil and flavours. If using pancetta or chorizo, cook-off in a dry frying pan first and then tip the cooked sausage and it’s oil in and mix
- Now spread this on to a baking sheet or casserole dish and place in the oven for about 20-25 minutes, tossing and turning a few times.
- You could also do this in a frying pan, especially if you wanted to fry off some garlic or ginger with it.
- When the cauliflower rice is beginning to golden on the edges it is ready.
- This will keep in the fridge for a week.