Dr Ashvy is a qualified nutritional therapist and doctor. She is also a qualified Personal Trainer and Primal Play Coach. More so, as a MasterChef Semi-Finalist she can ensure your healthiest meals are also your tastiest!
Seeing Dr Ashvy in her capacity as a nutritionist may be a more cost effective if you fall into these categories;
- You are generally in good health
- You take no regular medications
- You are between the ages of 20-50
- You are ready and prepared to make changes to your lifestyle
Common conditions that see improvements with changes to diet along include;
- weight gain
- bloating, IBS
- energy issues
- weight loss
- boils and abscesses
Initial Consultation Cost;
60 mins £95
Follow Up Consultation;
30 mins £55
I am dr. Ashvy Bhardwaj: a medical doctor, nutritionist, functional medicine expert, personal trainer and single mum.
Oh, and I am pretty good in the kitchen too!
I work with patients who have all manner of symptoms, getting to the root cause of their problem and offering lifestyle solutions that put these diseases in remission.
My patients have these things in common:
- They want to see one doctor who can fix all their health problems, and not keep on referring to other specialties.
- They know that the conventional “one size fits all” model hasn’t worked for them.
- They want regular contact with their doctor for support and advice along their transformative journey.
- They are completely ready, willing and able to transform their health.
"Our first consult was such a relief to me, finally someone who wanted to actually help me and was confident in their approach to do so."
S. Moore, Ashford
"By taking a very measured and easy approach to my diet, I’ve actually managed to shift my mid riff. Years of fad diets couldn’t get these results!"
L. Bhatti, London
"I was so unhappy with all the drugs I was on.
Over the time dr. Ashvy got me off most of my medicines including antidepressants."
T. Smythe, Sydney