There are so many more treatment options for these female-centric conditions than there were even ten years ago today. Prevention is better than cure; so if these are happening to your daughter or a young girl you know, now is the time to get in touch.
- breast cysts
- Breast pain
- Painful, heavy, irregular periods
- Conception difficulties
- Painful sex
- Interstitial cystitis/ recurrent UTI
- Premature ageing
Are you facing any of the above female health issues? If yes, Dr Ashvy is offering on-line or face to face appointments focusing on anything to do with such symptoms.
I am dr. Ashvy Bhardwaj: a medical doctor, nutritionist, functional medicine expert, personal trainer and single mum.
I have been a doctor for 18 years now and a GP for well over half of that time. It’s an amazing job that I wouldn’t change for the world...
Oh, and I am pretty good in the kitchen too!
I work with patients who have all manner of symptoms, getting to the root cause of their problem and offering lifestyle solutions that put these diseases in remission.
My patients have these things in common:
- They want to see one doctor who can fix all their health problems, and not keep on referring to other specialties.
- They know that the conventional “one size fits all” model hasn’t worked for them.
- They want regular contact with their doctor for support and advice along their transformative journey.
- They are completely ready, willing and able to transform their health.
"Our first consult was such a relief to me, finally someone who wanted to actually help me and was confident in their approach to do so."
S. Moore, Ashford
"By taking a very measured and easy approach to my diet, I’ve actually managed to shift my mid riff. Years of fad diets couldn’t get these results!"
L. Bhatti, London
"I was so unhappy with all the drugs I was on.
Over the time dr. Ashvy got me off most of my medicines including antidepressants."
T. Smythe, Sydney