Female Health & Menopause
Our hormones are seriously imbalanced nowadays, and health problems related to these is on the rise in the Western World. It is more complicated than there being too much or too little of something, especially when there are active and inactive forms of hormones. Did you know, for example, there are about 15 forms of oestrogen; but allopathic (NHS or private) blood tests only check for one! Our hormones are all linked, so your gynae issues could be down to non sex hormones and we may never know.
This is a great package for
- menopause, HRT, bio-identical hormones (which one may be best suited for you)
- symptoms of low oestrogen VS too much progesterone (weight gain around the midriff)
- struggling with sleep or anxiety (related to cortisol and melatonin)
- wondering if there may be too much testosterone (hair growth on face but thinning on head)
- Extensive health questionnaire and food diary
- 30 minute consultation including breast and pelvic examination
- 30 minute follow up on line
- Management plan outlining all lifestyle prescriptions.
- Blood or urine test; covering up to 15 hormones and their metabolites and measured at various parts of the dayContact for Total cost.
I am dr. Ashvy Bhardwaj: a medical doctor, nutritionist, functional medicine expert, personal trainer and single mum.
Oh, and I am pretty good in the kitchen too!
I work with patients who have all manner of symptoms, getting to the root cause of their problem and offering lifestyle solutions that put these diseases in remission.
My patients have these things in common:
- They want to see one doctor who can fix all their health problems, and not keep on referring to other specialties.
- They know that the conventional “one size fits all” model hasn’t worked for them.
- They want regular contact with their doctor for support and advice along their transformative journey.
- They are completely ready, willing and able to transform their health.
“Our first consult was such a relief to me, finally someone who wanted to actually help me and was confident in their approach to do so.”
S. Moore, Ashford
“By taking a very measured and easy approach to my diet, I’ve actually managed to shift my mid riff. Years of fad diets couldn’t get these results!”
L. Bhatti, London
“I was so unhappy with all the drugs I was on. Over the time dr. Ashvy got me off most of my medicines including antidepressants.”
T. Smythe, Sydney