Female Health & Menopause
Our hormones are seriously imbalanced nowadays, and health problems related to these is on the rise in the Western World.
It is more complicated than there being too much or too little of something, especially when there are active and inactive forms of hormones. Did you know, for example, there are about 15 forms of oestrogen; but allopathic (NHS or private) blood tests only check for one! Our hormones are all linked, so your gynae issues could be down to non sex hormones and we may never know.
This is a great package for
- menopause, HRT, bio-identical hormones (which one may be best suited for you)
- symptoms of low oestrogen VS too much progesterone (weight gain around the midriff)
- struggling with sleep or anxiety (related to cortisol and melatonin)
- wondering if there may be too much testosterone (hair growth on face but thinning on head)
- Extensive health questionnaire and food diary
- 30 minute consultation including breast and pelvic examination
- 30 minute follow up on line
- Management plan outlining all lifestyle prescriptions.
- Blood or urine test; covering up to 15 hormones and their metabolites and measured at various parts of the day
Contact for Total cost.