Would you like to discuss what working together could look like for you?
Our work together always starts with a free telephone consultation in which we assess:
- What you need for your health transformation
- Whether we are a good fit to work together
- Which type of coaching best fits your wants and needs
Are you a colleague?
If you would like to discuss one of your patients that currently works with me, or if you need a functional medicine consultation, please plan a call using the below button:
Need to cancel an appointment?
Please contact me via email or phone. All cancellations must be communicated no later than 24 hours before the appointment starts. My time, like yours, is valuable. Therefore, I charge a fee of £100 - for any cancellations within 24 hours.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please mention appointment cancellation in your subject line).
Would you like to send me a message?
Please note: this form is not meant for emergency contact or confidential information.
I am dr. Ashvy Bhardwaj: a medical doctor, nutritionist, functional medicine expert, personal trainer and single mum.
Oh, and I am pretty good in the kitchen too!
I work with patients who have all manner of symptoms, getting to the root cause of their problem and offering lifestyle solutions that put these diseases in remission.
My patients have these things in common:
- They want to see one doctor who can fix all their health problems, and not keep on referring to other specialties.
- They know that the conventional “one size fits all” model hasn’t worked for them.
- They want regular contact with their doctor for support and advice along their transformative journey.
- They are completely ready, willing and able to transform their health.
"Our first consult was such a relief to me, finally someone who wanted to actually help me and was confident in their approach to do so."
S. Moore, Ashford
"By taking a very measured and easy approach to my diet, I’ve actually managed to shift my mid riff. Years of fad diets couldn’t get these results!"
L. Bhatti, London
"I was so unhappy with all the drugs I was on.
Over the time dr. Ashvy got me off most of my medicines including antidepressants."
T. Smythe, Sydney